Drop us a note. We'd love to hear from you. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Post a new message."

Hey Ms.Sorenson - (3) replies
  Posted on 12/26/2009 by Chancelle (class of 2006-2007) Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Hey Ms. Sorenson, It's me Chancelle.It was cool in your class.I'm on Read School now and I passed to 5th grade.I hope everything is okay with you.I know your class must be good because your the best teacher ever.Noone can replace you.

1 of your students saying hi - (6) replies
  Posted on 08/29/2009 by tatiana falcon Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
hi i miss you i'm in mr.Menon's class i miss you.byE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss you so much
  Posted on 01/30/2009 by rachel gonzalez Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Hi Ms.Sorensen i hope i go to 3rd grade.love,rachel

wow!!!!!!
  Posted on 11/28/2008 by Karen Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Hi Mis Sorensen i miss you now that i am in 3 grade!!

Hey
  Posted on 04/27/2008 by Nia McDougald Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Hi Mrs.Soereson. How are you doin I hope you are having a great day cause I am you are the best teacher I ever had in my whole intire life

PARTY!!!!!
  Posted on 04/18/2008 by KAREN Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
DEAR MS. SORENSEN TOOMARO IS MY BIRTHDAY. I BEEN A LITTE SICK BUT I FEEL BETTER

go math!!!!!!!!!
  Posted on 04/10/2008 by karen Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I miss you miss Sorensen

ROCK YOUR WORLD
  Posted on 02/21/2008 by KAREN Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
HEY MS.SORENSEN.I AM PRACTISING MY MATH FACTS ON THE MATH ARCADE. I;M PLAYING MATH BASKATEBALL AND MATH SOCER. I CAN'T WAIT ONTIL OUR 100 MATH FACTS. I HOPE I PASS IT. BIY.

MATH
  Posted on 02/07/2008 by KAREN Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
HEY MS. SORNSEN I AM LEARNING SIGN LANGUEG ON THE CUMPUTER. SEE YOU TOMORRO. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER.

Hello - (1) reply
  Posted on 08/04/2007 by Wilfredo Reyes (Joey) Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Hello Ms Sorenson, Just writing to let you know that I am doing well in Florida...We start school on the 20th, I can't wait..The school I am going to is Oneco Elementary..I dont know who my teacher is yet but i will keep you posted. Miss you Joey

JOSE
  Posted on 06/12/2007 by JOSE DE JESUS Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I HOPE EVERYBODY HAS FUN THIS SUMMER BECAUSE IT IS GOING TO BE SHORT.

a message - (1) reply
  Posted on 10/10/2006 by Exel Rivera Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Dear,ms.sorensen I hope your class behaves with you. Your the best teacher. I really miss you . you friend , Exel. P.S. MS.Ramos is being a great teacher. I miss you so much.

A NOTE
  Posted on 10/06/2006 by Exel Rivera Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
DAER,MS.SORSEN I like the web site .I hope I get splite up. I miss you . your friend ,Exel

Happy Spring!
  Posted on 06/01/2006 by Carol Nichols Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
It's always fun to visit and see what your class has been up to. What a great trip to the Peabody Museum! It looks as though you found lots of interesting things there.

Your website
  Posted on 03/31/2006 by Usha Menon Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Fantastic! I love your website. Great job!

hello
  Posted on 03/13/2006 by toni ramos Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
the board looks great as usual, heard you haven't been feeling well mrs sorensen hope your much better now

Love the updates!
  Posted on 02/28/2006 by Patrice Lundgren Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I can see that you have been working hard on your site. I love the updates. Keep up the good work.

waltersville school room 2-102
  Posted on 12/23/2005 by exel Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I Like the web site . How are you doing. to ms . sorsen

Pictures
  Posted on 12/06/2005 by Olga Rodriguez Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I really enjoy viewing the pictures you put up of our children. There really great to look at and my Children enjoy them too !!!!

Hello from a friend
  Posted on 12/03/2005 by Joanie Widomski Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I went to high school with your teacher and we have kept in touch ever since! When I called her today she told me about your great school and what a great class she has. Now I see why! Have fun in school, study hard, and make friends that you can keep for a long time! And keep smiling!

Web site visit
  Posted on 12/03/2005 by Carol Nichols Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
It was a treat to visit your classroom via the web site! I loved "meeting" the children and seeing what you all were up to. And the "Useful Links" were great fun, especially the introduction to the new baby panda. I look forward to visiting your classroom again.

love the website
  Posted on 11/28/2005 by Maria Rivas Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
The website is GREAT can't wait to see whats new for the Christmas Holidays. The pictures are adorable!!!! From Alyssa & Mom...

Classroom webpage
  Posted on 11/28/2005 by Dave Finch Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Great webpage! It looks very good and has a lot of good information. You've got a cute class.

useful information
  Posted on 11/22/2005 by Toni Ramos Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
this website is a wonderful idea, especially for parents who work and is unable to correspond in person we get to really see our babies at their best :)

Great Classroom Pictures!
  Posted on 11/17/2005 by Olga Rodriguez Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
It was really great to see the children of Miss Sorensens class! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

web page
  Posted on 11/09/2005 by Patrice Lundgren Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Great web site. I enjoyed looking at the pages.

WOW!
  Posted on 11/09/2005 by Ms. White Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Keep up the good work!

Web Page
  Posted on 11/07/2005 by Paula Finch Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Enjoyed looking at all the students. Great web page. Paula

Post a New Message[Post a new message]