Friday, October 31st, 2014
35611/p35421935_18617.gif

I hope to hear from you!

long time
  Posted on 10/28/2009 by Rachel Gonzalez Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Dear ms.wargo, i missed you so much i will never forget you.love,rachel p.s. you are #1

hey - (1) reply
  Posted on 03/26/2009 by krystal rivera Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
hey miss wargo its me krystal i had u 8 years ago. well iam now in high school i attend warren harding high school and iam in the law acadamy. well iam just dropin bye to see how r u doing. well i have to go bye

MISS YOU!
  Posted on 12/28/2008 by RACHEL GONZALEZ Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
DEAR,MS.WARGO I AM HAVEING LOTS OF FUN IN MS.ANDERSONS CLASS.I WISH I COULD COME OVER YOUR CLASS TO HELP SOME OF KIDS.YOU ARE#1.LOVE,RACHEL

Great site!
  Posted on 12/18/2007 by Arelis Maldonado-Rivera Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
This website is great. I love the links! Very helpful.

Hi Mrs. Wargo
  Posted on 12/04/2006 by Rachel Gonzalez Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Hi Mrs. Wargo, I love you because you are the best teacher. Love Rachel

I miss you!!!!
  Posted on 10/18/2006 by jahkayla marino Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I miss you. I wanted to see how you are feeling and how are your new kids!!! I MISS YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!

Pharoah sends B-Day wishes - (1) reply
  Posted on 10/12/2006 by Pharoah Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Hi Mrs. Wargo, I miss you. Hope you are doing well. Happy Birthday wishes. Love, Pharoah

a note - (1) reply
  Posted on 10/06/2006 by Genesis Rivera Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Daer,ms.worgo I have fun in your class your my best teacher love,genesis

I LOVE YOUR WEBSITIE !!! - (1) reply
  Posted on 09/08/2006 by Michelle orsini Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
HI ,Mrs. Wargo I still remember you . Now I am in 4 th grade in Mr.Bavedas class.

Maritime Aquarium & Orange Fairgrounds Trip
  Posted on 05/26/2006 by Omayra Rivera Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Wanted to let you know that Jalene and myself had a great time on the two trips we accompanied with the class. It's been fun and educational.

Cool site!
  Posted on 03/31/2006 by Usha Menon Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I really enjoyed visiting your site!

for fun
  Posted on 03/03/2006 by taeneisha peterson Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
you were my favrite 1st teacher. i love you Ms. Worgo love; taeneisha

Site - (1) reply
  Posted on 12/14/2005 by Omayra Rivera Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Love the classroom website. Nice way for parents to be informed. Thank You

Up and running
  Posted on 12/05/2005 by Mike Siksay Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
nice to see you up! nice site~~that pencil is making me dizzy:)

Post a New Message[Post a new message]