Friday, September 19, 2014
7808/p445081329_15800.gif

Welcome to the Message Board! Please share your information here.

handbook
  Posted on 03/27/2013 by john Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Does it state in the handbook to keep a child at home if the child is sick.

Miss!
  Posted on 02/02/2012 by Tianna Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I miss Beardsley i been there for many i Miss Mrs. Marshall and The assistant principal I miss u guys enjoy everything i hope to see you guys Luv yuh! From Tianna Clarke (Honor Roll student)

Stay at Home Dads
  Posted on 08/22/2011 by Eric Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Hello, I am a stay at home dad (SAHD) and I live in south central Connecticut. I have started a support and social group for other SAHD so if you are one or know someone who is please forward this link. Thank you. http://www.meetup.com/Central-Connecticut-Stay-at-Home-Dads/

hi
  Posted on 05/11/2011 by chrisitne mitnik Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
i went to beardsley school in the 70's it looks the same from the outside so cool.

Wow it has been a long time - (1) reply
  Posted on 01/05/2011 by Michelle Oquendo Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I use to go to Beardsley in 03' and now I am graduating this year from West Orange High School in Winter Garden, Florida(woow how time fly) I remember my 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Monroe, 4th grade Mrs. Fuche and 5th grade teacher Ms. Donahue. I just want to thank Beardsley School for being the best elementary school I can truly say that the staff at this place really impact my life. Never change =) Sincerely, -Michelle Oquendo

Radio Show
  Posted on 08/06/2010 by Janice Friesen Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Hi, I visited your site from a link on the ASCD site. They talked about your student radio show. I was hoping to listen to it, but I am not sure where to find it. It might be good to put a link to it somewhere on your first page so that visitors can find out more about your school. My school has a podcast which is sort of like a weekly radio show. You can hear some of our past shows at http://bce2.eanesisd.net. I like the idea of having a whole studio! Janice

Old School Photos - (1) reply
  Posted on 03/06/2010 by Susann Cobb Stephenson Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I attended Beardsley School from 1969-1974. How nice to see you have a website. One thing that would be really wonderful is if you would post old class photos on a photo archive page, so folks like me could take a stroll down memory lane! Thanks!

i mizz my old school
  Posted on 10/29/2009 by bryeisha Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I miss a my old teachers that helped me to be a hard worker.

School
  Posted on 10/27/2008 by Unknown Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
The school could use some work but in all my son has a wonderful time at school and is very excited about the upcoming events !! Please keep up the good work !!

hi its me
  Posted on 06/21/2008 by Miguel Angel Medina Jr Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
hi its me just to let you guys know that i graduated from park city prep and am on my way to high school which is kolbe catherdral thanks for the teaching that i had recieved and if it wasn't for the teachers i might not have got to where i am today

bye
  Posted on 06/12/2008 by jesmarie Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
hi everyone i miss yall after i leave i want to say i wish i can stay here but i got to go to 7th grade .well bye!!!!!!!!! :) love,jesmarie rivera

School - (1) reply
  Posted on 06/10/2008 by Ashley Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Hey Beardsley! It's been a while! I miss this school so much! Matter of fact I miss Connecticut! I don't know if you guys have heard but I moved to Florida! You may not remember me but if Mr. Hector is still there after school, he would probably remember me! I am the older sister of Camille Jose. I went to Beardsley for 3,4,5,and 6th grade! The best years ever! Mrs. Giff!! Camille and I miss you very much! Check the files to remember us! Now I am in the 8th grade moving on to High School in the fall! Camille is moving from elementary to Middle school! Here in Florida, middle school begins in the 6th grade, not 7th unlike over there! I miss you guys so much! Especially Cristine! Hope she's still there and you guys read this early enough! You can email me at- ashleyjose11@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon! Hugs and kisses to Nurse Kim! I don't know how much has changed since I left! I just hope everyone is still there! Bye! :]

hello
  Posted on 10/11/2007 by michyel angela davila Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
hi i am at park city prep

hello! - (1) reply
  Posted on 10/02/2007 by sofia Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
hello,beardsley school

Post a New Message[Post a new message]