Central High School's Mission Statement
Central High School believes all students can achieve academic excellence. We strive to develop the unique talents of each student and are committed to promoting social and civic responsibility.
Expectations For Student Learning: ACADEMIC
Central High School Students will demonstrate:
1. Responsibility for their own learning.
2. Ability to research and to synthesize information.
3. Effective reading, writing and speaking.
4. Competence generating solutions to authentic life situations.
Expectations For Student Learning: SOCIAL
Central High School students will demonstrate:
1. Appreciation for the unique contributions of each individual.
2. Cooperation in achieving a common goal.
3. Understanding of basic social values that promote moral and ethical conduct.
4. Skills that lead to non-violent conflict resolution.
5. Connections between education and life-choices.