Columbus Mandatory Uniform Policy
1. Navy blue or white shirt. It must be a solid color with no printing on it. The shirt must have a collar and buttons. It can have long sleeves or short sleeves. No T-shirts.
2. Khaki or navy blue pants. NO JEANS. No stretch pants/no leggings.
3. Khaki or navy blue uniform skirt or jumper. No short skirts above 2” from the knees.
4. Navy blue or white sweaters and sweatshirts are allowed. It must be a solid color with no printing on it. NO HOODS ALLOWED IN SCHOOL.
5. Shoes or sneakers must be worn. No sandals.
6. Navy blue sweat pants are allowed only when there is gym class.
Click below for more information
An example of the uniform is on display in our school lobby.
Saturday, November 22nd, 2014